‘Girl after girl. Broken condoms, and unprotected sex. I feel like shit.’ Chris Brown says he’s SORRY in new song

Image result for I feel like shit.’ Chris Brown says he’s SORRY in new song
Chris Brown is struggling to make up for the shitty life he has led, especially after the career-threatening decision he made by hitting his former girlfriend, the singer Rihanna. Last week, he tweeted apologetic messages about how he is now a changed man, how he is no longer the pink elephant in the room.
Now, Breezy, who has been playing doting daddy to his daughter Royalty, says he is sorry again, and he does this in his new single Sorry, featuring rapper Rick Ross.
But the disturbing thing is that Breezy blames his mistakes, not on himself, but on the girls who he claims “pulled” him into bed with them.
Say whut?!
Here is a snippet of the lyrics (culled from Genius):
Girl after girl, mistake after mistake
I tried to change but they always around, pulling me down in bed
Gave you my word but they were just broken promises
Broken condoms, lipstick marks and unprotected sex
I feel like shit, you know I ain’t shit, sorry
Listen to the snippet here:
He is sorry – we have heard that before, but why heap the blame on the women?

No comments

Powered by Blogger.